Delivering End-to-End Workflow Solutions.
Bridge Design and Construction
BridgePro Engineering is a highly skilled and innovative infrastructure solution provider delivering end-to-end workflow solutions from preconstruction through to completion.
We provide a range of Construction (contracting) and Professional services to the Civil and Commercial Engineering Industry including pre-stressed concrete planks, aluminium footbridges, concrete panels, gravity blocks, and other specialised precast concrete structures.
PilePro is a brand of BridgePro Engineering, together offering enhanced capability through a range of piling solutions including sheet piling and extraction of temporary works, vibrating piles, driven piles, drilling, and screwed foundation piles.
BridgePros Engineering’s Intergrated Management System (IMS) is underpinned by our Quality and Health Safety & Environment Policies. The IMS is certified to:
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management Systems
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 for Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004 for Environmental Management Systems
BridgePro Engineering holds prequalification with the Department of State Growth (DSG) Tasmania under the National Prequalification Scheme in the following categories:
- B3 – Bridge Construction
- R2 – Approach Roadworks
- BM – Bridge Maintenance
Additionally we hold accreditation in Tasmania as Registered Building Practitioners in the following categories:
- Engineer Civil – Unrestricted
- Builder Low Rise – Low Rise and Type B construction of Class 2 buildings
BridgePro Engineering is a member of:
- Civil Contractors Federation (Tasmania)
- Housing Industry Association (Tasmania)
- Master Builders Association of Tasmania
- National Precast Association of Australia
- Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TCCI)