Bridge, Wharf and Jetty Maintenance Solutions
Through an experienced team of designers, engineering and construction crews operating the latest technology, BridgePro Engineering offers the complete end-to-end workflow solution to your engineering needs from design to completion.
The BridgePro team has extensive experience managing and delivering contracts for Private, Local and State Government with values in excess of $8 million. Typical bridge, wharf and jetty maintenance and repair projects comprise any of the following activities:
- temporary solutions to support the rapid re-opening of damaged infrastructure
- wingwall and abutment stabilisation and retention
- deck joint replacement including:
- Medaprene and Silspec sealant
- XJS and steel nosing
- concrete repairs
- reinstatement of scour protection
- replacement of damaged components including barriers, fenders, walers and bracing
- protection against future chlorine ingress by impregnation treatment with silane.
BridgePro prides itself on the delivery of the most economical solution in the shortest practicable timeframe. This is primarily achieved through the strategic investment in key plant, retention and recruitment of experienced staff, and continual improvement of our product and service delivery. Core maintenance and repair assets include:
- precast concrete and structural steel manufacturing facilities
- cantilevered suspended scaffold
- 12m temporary timber bridge
- side-grip vibratory pile hammer capable of installing piles on any rake
- piling hammer capable of finishing piles on any rake
- re-usable sheet piles
- hydraulic jacking equipment and load skates capable of lifting and re-locating up to 500 tonnes.
Our well organised, highly skilled and motivated work force enables our maintenance and repairs, from assessment to commissioning, to take place using BridgePro’s rapid installation processes. The coordination of detailed project planning and management is meticulous and identifies alternatives for various scenario’s in order to deliver our projects on time, on budget, without incident or harm to the local environment, and to the satisfaction of the Client. Project pre-planning includes consultation with stakeholders to identify their concerns, and where practicable addresses these within the rapid installation methodology to minimise BridgePro’s construction time on-site and unnecessary disruption to local residents and road users; providing our Clients confidence in our service delivery within the proposed timeframe.
BridgePro Engineering has the expertise and equipment to deliver your project, even in the most demanding of environments. Please do not hesitate to contact us for a free, no obligation consultation at your convenience.
Find out more about our products by downloading one of our brochures.
Contact one of our representatives to discuss your requirements in more detail.